Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Best practice documentation avail for # of concurrent users -per AP 65 and 105 please?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Best practice documentation avail for # of concurrent users -per AP 65 and 105 please?

Posted Oct 02, 2013 03:54 PM

Realize there are many variables here (Applications used...etc) but are there any Best practice documentation avail for # of concurrent users -per AP 65 and 105 please

• 2.  RE: Best practice documentation avail for # of concurrent users -per AP 65 and 105 please?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 02, 2013 04:24 PM

not really... it depends on what you are doign with your wifi...

Suppose that if you got a ap 65 i wouldnt put more than 8 users per band on that AP if im using VOIP

let say for the AP 105 voip  maybe 20 on 5ghz? and 15 on 2.4ghz? it just depends... we really cant say it

Cheers

Carlos

• 3.  RE: Best practice documentation avail for # of concurrent users -per AP 65 and 105 please?

Posted Oct 02, 2013 04:31 PM

Thank you for response as I realize this is a very generic question and I thank you for your response.

Much appreicated.