07-10-2014 07:52 AM
We have a 3400 controller running with ArubaOS Version 184.108.40.206, when I enter the "dashboard" and click on access-point it shows me all the statistics relating to a particular radio access point. When looking at the channel utilization notice that the parameter RX Time> Rx Frames (to me) he branded as "0", so the graphical interface. Upon entering the controller through the console command "show ap debug radio-stats ap-name <ap name> radio <0 or 1> there it shows these stats. Then would be a bug in this version or something else must enable the parent company? before we drove the version of ArubaOS 220.127.116.11 and had the same problem. Any tips?
Attached an image
07-13-2014 01:15 AM
It shouldn't be a bug as the stats in the dashboard for radios, frames etc. are sampled over 1 minute, hence if there is no traffic during that minute, the value will show as 0. Check that you actually have a client associated to the ap and radio in question and generate some traffic and check the same statistic after 1 minute.
07-14-2014 07:40 AM - edited 07-14-2014 07:43 AM
07-14-2014 07:44 AM
if you are indeed associated to that AP and radio and waited more than a minute, then it's a bug as far as I can tell. I checked it again 18.104.22.168 and it seemed to work as I described. What version did you test with, what type of association (psk, open etc.) what model of AP, what webbrowser ?
07-14-2014 07:56 AM
We are with ArubaOS 22.214.171.124 version before 126.96.36.199 and we were in this same behavior was noticed. The association of this radio is WPA2 but also noticed this same behavior with associations 802.1x and Open (captive portal). Our ap's are the model 125 and I use the Chrome browser version 35.0.1916.153. Also tested the Mozilla 30.0
07-14-2014 07:59 AM
Certainly AP125 has a lower level of support for some of the newer spectrum type stuff, but I would not have expected that to cause a problem for this particular stat. I'll check it in next 1 hr and let you know what I see.
07-14-2014 08:33 AM
I can confirm the issue is reproducible on 11a and 11g radio on the AP125, but it is not on AP10x or newer, log a ticket with TAC and ask them to raise a bug - please make sure you mention AP125 + 6.3.1.x, also try it out on any other newer model of AP if you can.
07-14-2014 08:42 AM
Jeff-Thanks for the reply, I will do according to their orientation, opening a TAC along with Aruba. We currently have no another model for testing, we are buying access-points model 135 , but still keep our previous 125 models.