Wireless Access

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM downloadable role problem with controller

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  CPPM downloadable role problem with controller

Posted May 30, 2018 08:20 AM

Hi Airheads Experts,

I would like to ask you about ClearPass downloadable roles.

I tried to configure this feature with no success so I need some help to clarify what I did in a wrong way. You can see my configuration below.

RADIUS profile, I add a user name and pass what exists on the CPPM with "Aruba user role download" privilage.

controller-rad1.PNG

Enable:

controller-aaa1.PNG

cppm-admin.PNG

Make a enfor. profile. I am not sure that my syntax is good but I saw some similar example.

cppm-profile.PNG

In the tracker I saw that the client got the right profile. I don't know what is 3190-1 because I didn't add this row earlier.?

cppm-tracker.PNG

On the controller side I see the following logs:

May 30 14:51:48 :199802: <3865> <ERRS> |authmgr| auth_cppm_fsm.c, ac_afsm_rreq_timer_cb:244: Dldb Role droleprofile-3190-1: Role request to CPPM failed, cfg_sz=0 curl_still_running=1
    May 30 14:51:48 :124830: <3865> <ERRS> |authmgr| Dldb Role droleprofile-3190-1: Users dequeued, role in incomplete state

So do you have any idea how can I fix this I use this downloadble role feature?

Thank you in advance!

Br.,

Zs

• 2.  RE: CPPM downloadable role problem with controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 30, 2018 09:19 AM
    Did you upload the signing CA of the ClearPass HTTPS certificate as a TrustedCA in the controller?