05-18-2016 09:29 PM
Hi , we need to configure Campus AP to work in bridge mode, now I test it in our lab. I use wizard to create a WLAN .(bridge mode) , but not working . Configuration as below.
1. on controller, create valn 2, ip address 10.1.1.1/24 , and assign port g0/0/0 to vlan 2. Also create vlan 3 on the controller, but did not assign any port to vlan 3
2. use Wizard to create a WLAN (bridge mode) , put vlan 3
3. create vlan 2, 3 on the switch
4. connect controller port g0/0/0 to switch port 1 which is an access port -- vlan 2
5. connect AP to switch port 2 which is a trunk port , allow vlan 2 and 3
Now wlan radio is not up (yellow light), please advise any configuration wrong or missed. Thanks a lot in advance.