Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

Hi Guys

Im getting an issue with creating guest accounts on 6.2.1.2 code.

We have numerous browser issues that I understand are fixed in 6.2.1.3 but I can't find confirmation of this one issue.

When creating a new guest user, Im currently unable to select any start or end date past 31/08/13? I can't manually type in an end date for Sept, I also can't select a start date past the end of this month?

I can replicate this issue across multiple browsers

IE9, IE10, latest chrome (29.0.1547.57) and waterfox 18.0.1, switching to Safari makes no difference either.

I was going to move to 6.2.1.3 but I understand that 6.2.1.4 is out, are there release notes for it yet?

Anyone else seeing this issue or can confirm it?

Re: Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

Hi,

I assume you're using the guest provisioning page at ; https://aruba-master:4343/screens/switch/gpp.html

What's the date set to on your controller?

Also are you getting any error message? A screenshot of the error would be ideal :)

Cheers

James

Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Can I have confirmation of an issue with guest provisioning in 6.2.1.2 code?

The issue was around being unable to change the date past the end of the month

It was a bug of some sort as the issue has been resolved by moving to code revision 6.2.1.3, now everything works as expected

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: