Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

Captive Portal Language Change

Hello Guys .

I need to change the Log-In Page into the german Language !

Now i have the Problem , if i change the language i have problems with the changes in the Captive Portal Authentication Profile ...

For example if i want to use the Guest Login , and i enable this option , it is not enabled on the Log In Page!

Every change is not working anymore !

If i use the revert to factory default settings option , everything is working fine again !

I really don't know how to fix this problem , even with the user Guide !

The SW is 6.1.2.4 !

I hope you can give me some advices !

BR

Re: Captive Portal Language Change

i believe that what you want is not possible. if you translate the page you upload a custom version right? so if you then change anything in the profile that isn't changed, you will start over with the factory reset version and translate that.

Guru Elite

Boneyard is correct,

If you want to change the language, there is no switch to change this: you must upload your own HTML version.  When you do this, the options like "user login" and "guest login" do not work in the captive portal authentication profile; you have to build your own.

Please search for "custom captive portal" to see how to generate your own HTML here: http://support.arubanetworks.com/ArubaOSKB/tabid/111/Default.aspx

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

Please review the attached document, which might help understand language customization on the ArubaOS Mobility controller internal captive portal.

The Login dialog box is defined in CSS, which is a separate file.

Once all uploads are complete, you must make any changes to the external files, and upload these to the internal captive portal for each change to become active.

Shawn Adams
Aruba Networks Customer Advocacy
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: