Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Feb 07, 2013 05:04 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Guys,

Good night.

Every once in a while.Some client asking me to build for him a captive portal for guest login,with only a button. (no details needed to input in order to approve the login page)

I decided to share with u guys( AirHeads pals :smileyhappy: ),some small template I did.

Capture1.PNG

** ALL NEEDED FILES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS POST - EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE BEFORE USE **

Capture2.PNG

U may use it in your own controller and environment.(edit the index - terms and conditions . And edit the png and jpg - and u ready :smileyvery-happy:

• Create a new captive portal profile (Configuration \ AAA profile \L3 authentication \ Captive portal profile )
    • Upload the pic files as content
    • Upload the index.html as login-page (toplevel)
    • in the Captive portal profile , enable guest login.
    • Enjoy  :smileywink:
    • Each client that will click on the button will auto-login to the Free Guest network.

That's it,

Have a lovely weekend ya all.

Me.

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Feb 07, 2013 07:25 PM

Good share

Nice!

Ill give it a try!

Thank you very much for sharing!

• 3.  RE: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Feb 08, 2013 02:29 AM

Enjoy guys.   :smileyvery-happy:

Let me know if u have any questions regarding the HTML itself.

Me.

• 4.  RE: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Aug 16, 2013 07:03 AM

Hi, I am trying to tailor fit a request from client.  Basically,  wanted to have a  captive portal page that just splashes an advert then just disappears quickly without anything to click on, is there a way to embed some dummy credentials that would get them authenticated fast?

• 5.  RE: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Aug 14, 2017 05:13 AM

Can you reupload a attachment.

• 6.  RE: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Posted Sep 13, 2017 01:08 PM

Hi - Thanks for sharing this!

I tried to use this template however, after uploading, after clicking on the I accept, it doesn't go anywhere - it looks like it keeps looping to this page asking to click on the accept button?

Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!