Wireless Access

MVP

Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot zones

Hi Guys,

Good night.

Every once in a while.Some client asking me to build for him a captive portal for guest login,with only a button. (no details needed to input in order to approve the login page)

I decided to share with u guys( AirHeads pals :smileyhappy: ),some small template I did.

Capture1.PNG

** ALL NEEDED FILES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS POST - EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE BEFORE USE **

Capture2.PNG

U may use it in your own controller and environment.(edit the index - terms and conditions . And edit the png and jpg - and u ready :smileyvery-happy:

• Create a new captive portal profile (Configuration \ AAA profile \L3 authentication \ Captive portal profile )
  • Upload the pic files as content
  • Upload the index.html as login-page (toplevel)
  • in the Captive portal profile , enable guest login.
  • Enjoy  :smileywink:
  • Each client that will click on the button will auto-login to the Free Guest network.

That's it,

Have a lovely weekend ya all.

Me.

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
MVP

Re: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot z

Good share

Nice!

Ill give it a try!

Thank you very much for sharing!

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
MVP

Re: Captive Portal - Login-page "Login in 1 Click" template | Guest users | Free Hotspot z

Enjoy guys.   :smileyvery-happy:

Let me know if u have any questions regarding the HTML itself.

Me.

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to tailor fit a request from client.  Basically,  wanted to have a  captive portal page that just splashes an advert then just disappears quickly without anything to click on, is there a way to embed some dummy credentials that would get them authenticated fast?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: