Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

Centralized image upgrade

Hello,

I want to try the centralized image upgrade feature. I have (hopefully) a simple question - it doesn't look like you can specify which partition the new image will be saved to on the locals when they download it from the image server, is there a way of specifying this? Or how is it chosen? Does it use th current boot partition?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: Centralized image upgrade

Please search the support knowledgebase for your questions.  The second link should have your answer:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?include_tkbs=true&location=category:Support-Documentation-Downloads&q=centralized%20image%20upgrade

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor II

Thanks as always Colin. That seems like the kind've info that would be useful in the docs?!

Guru Elite

The docs are over 1000 pages long and I'm not sure everyone reads it to get that information.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: