Wireless Access

Contributor I

Change to Monitor Only mode, and visa verca

We have 8.0.11 and we want to change from Manage/Write mode to Monitor Only mode for a specific Group..

I can't find it and not sure where to change, since we are the Admin at Airwave, we need to set it temporarly to Monito Only mode for Airwave so on site the IT guys cna test something. Thanks.

Re: Change to Monitor Only mode, and visa verca

APs/Devices > Select the device > Manage >

2016-03-03 10_04_46-Start.png

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Contributor I

Hi Victor,

sorry for late reply - but we don't have the option in Airwave 8.0.11.1

We added them to a group with Manage Read/Write option. For both groups on this new Airwave server we don't have the option in TAB MANAGE as you showed.

If we hover VC we have a submenu where MANAGE is present If we click on it, it rbings us to the Instant Config tab. Not the settings you showed.

Has it been changed in Airwave 8.0.11.1?

Guru Elite

Christiaan,

In the group that your IAPs are in, what is the value of "Manage Local config on controllers"?  What is the value of "Enable Instant GUI config"?  Both of those should be "NO".  Please see "Managing Device Configurations with AirWave" in the Instant VRD here:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/Aruba-Instant-Validated-Reference-Design/ta-p/258782 for more details.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: