Wireless Access

New Contributor

Cisco 1300

• thanks
Guru Elite

Re: A wireless PtP bridge link employing Cisco 1300 outdoor Bridges with a clear Fresnel zone operat

I don't think we can provide answers for Cisco products here.  Did you ask in the Cisco forums?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
New Contributor

Re: A wireless PtP bridge link employing Cisco 1300 outdoor Bridges with a clear Fresnel zone operat

Not yet but will do. Thank you
Highlighted

Your question is pretty much about RF link calculations. If you google for 'RF Link Calculator' there are many online tools that do the math for you based on your parameters.

For the link budget margin, that is the difference between the signal you receive and that you need to have proper decoding (receive sensitivity). The margin can be used to cover fading or attenuation due to weather conditions like rain, if there is enough margin.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: