Wireless Access

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 16, 2016 04:35 PM

Is it possible to make a page on ClearPass that just has the "Accept" or "Register" buttons, without a username and password fields?   Like a simple "accept these terms and click to get on the internet" splash page?

• 2.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?
    Best Answer

• 3.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 17, 2016 12:57 PM

That looks like exactly what I am looking for.   Much thanks.

And because I know someone here will ask, is there a way I can control the look and/or at least the location of the login box on the page?  Like center it on the page at the least?   

Jason....

• 4.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 17, 2016 06:40 PM

Not sure you can control the location of the button. You may upload your own customized skin to clearpass guest and experience with.

Have you tried the different built-in skins and see if you like any or make changes to them?

• 5.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 18, 2016 11:58 AM

Thanks.

I set the new web login page to use Custom Skin 1.  It has an CSS Styles section along with two HTML sections: Begin HTML & End HTML.  

I do not know HTML code but dug around and found that I could center the Log In window on the page by entering "<center>" in the Begin HTML section and "</center>" in the End HTML section.  That is centering everything on the page, but works for this application.   I just then had to modify one of the graphics.

• 6.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 20, 2016 10:45 PM
    {literal}
    <style>

TABLE.nwaContent, DIV.nwaContent, TH.nwaTop, DIV.nwaTop, TH.nwaLeft, TABLE.nwaContent TD, TH.nwaBottom, DIV.nwaBottom, button, input[type="submit"] {
         padding: 0px;
      margin: 0px auto;
      width: 350px;
    }
    </style>
    {/literal}

This will center everything within the box when you add it in the Register UI header 

• 7.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 21, 2016 08:07 AM

Thanks Victor,

I added that code to the header of my Web Login page and, you are right, it centers everything.  Centers the log-in box and the text within that box.   

But the page looks better with just the log-in box centered on the page, and not the text within that box centered.  

Can I control the colors of the header and fonts within the log-in box?

• 8.  RE: ClearPass login page with just and Accept button?

Posted Mar 16, 2016 04:38 PM
    Yes.

Need to create a web login page with anonymous login / local authentication

Sent from Outlook for iPhone