Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

Clevertouch

We have installed a device called , clever touch and it needs to be connected through wi-fi . But when ever ,we tried to connect that device, it is not connecting with the ARuba access point . and the clevertouch device is strucked in the step of " obtaining IP addresss " . after that there is no steps further . But we have tested the same device and it  is connecting with other wi-fi ( moile hotspot ) , with any issue. I am beginner for the Auba Wireless , so its would much appriciated. ,  if some one guide me to fix this issue . 

Guru Elite

Re: Clevertouch

- Is the device using encryption? 

- On your SSID, under advanced, make sure that 802.11v, k and r are unchecked.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Nope , encryption is disabled in the SSID and i am not sure about the Clevertouch device . And we are using AP 105  model access point under the SSID i could not find any field like 802.11v, k and r .

We have similar set up in a diffrent site , its working fine .

Hi,

Can any one help me on this , i am really struggeld with this device 

Guru Elite

Without having deployed the device, we would have to wait for someone in the community who has deployed the device to comment.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: