Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Configuration%3AError %28Telnet%2FSSH Error%3A %28pattern match timed-out%29 in password prompt%3A

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Configuration%3AError %28Telnet%2FSSH Error%3A %28pattern match timed-out%29 in password prompt%3A

Posted Mar 18, 2014 01:37 PM

I have tried resetting credentials on Controller,  as well as Under Device Communications which I understand is for discovery. Where else could I find this setting so I can synch the current credentials with the intended ones? . Updating credentials under Manage in Airwave does nothing. I can log onto controller using the credentials I put in but the WAPS show  up as an error in configuration in Airwave.

• 2.  RE: Configuration%3AError %28Telnet%2FSSH Error%3A %28pattern match timed-out%29 in password prompt%3A
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 18, 2014 02:24 PM

Once the credentials are updated in AMP, the devices in error state need to have an audit run against them to correct that state.  Audits are only run once a day, so the alternative is to wait until the next round of audits.  Or you can manually go to the AP/Devices list, select modify devices to get checkboxes next to each device, and then select the devices in 'Error' state for an Audit.