Wireless Access

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Configuration Page Doesn't Display

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Configuration Page Doesn't Display

Posted Jun 03, 2015 04:56 PM

I have three controllers running 6.3.1.15, one an M3/6000 and two 7220s. If I log in to the WebUI on any of them and go to Configuration -> General, the configuration page does not display. All other configuration pages appear to display correctly. I have tried two different browsers and two different login methods to no avail. Similar controllers running 6.3.1.12 do not have this issue. Has anyone else seen this?

• 2.  RE: Configuration Page Doesn't Display

Posted Jun 03, 2015 06:46 PM

I've seen it after an upgrade - where the page has changed, and no longer matches the cached copy.

That case is fixed by flushing the cache, or forcing a reload of that page in your browser (shift-click the reload icon)

Hope that helps in your case...

• 3.  RE: Configuration Page Doesn't Display

Posted Jun 04, 2015 10:27 AM

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the reply. We have tried this on two different browsers( IE and Chrome) and the particular configuration page still does not display. We have also had two different peolpe try this, but we cannot get this page to display. As far as we can tell, all other pages display just fine.