Wireless Access

Contributor II

Controller Specs

Hi

A customer is asking me the amount of memory, CPU, cores that has a 3200 controller.

Exist any table with the information for the series 3000?

Thanks in advance.

MVP

Re: Controller Specs

Interestingly, in 8 years of working with Aruba gear, I've never been asked that! I don't know. If anybody else does, would be good to know.

However, it does make me wonder why your customer asked the question. Did you ask them why they want to know? The performance of the boxes are well advertised, so why is the question relavent?

Kudos appreciated, but I'm not hunting! (ACMX 104)
Contributor II

The.racking.monkey wrote:

Interestingly, in 8 years of working with Aruba gear, I've never been asked that! I don't know. If anybody else does, would be good to know.

However, it does make me wonder why your customer asked the question. Did you ask them why they want to know? The performance of the boxes are well advertised, so why is the question relavent?

They want to know it because some other vendors are offering equipment and they start with how much memory and cpus has the equip. They only want to compare the hardware vs. hardware. 

MVP

Ask your local SE...

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Super Contributor II

i am also facing the same questions. please share if any of you come to know this.
Thanks & Regards
Syed Murad Ali
ACMP ACMA CCNA
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: