Wireless Access

MVP

Dashboard doesn't display client, IP, or role

On a controller servicing only RAPs, I am unable to see the client, IP, or role when looking at the Clients dashboard.  All I see is a "--" entry in those columns.  If I go to the monitoring tab > clients, I'm able to see all of this information.  Any thoughts?

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Guru Elite

Re: Dashboard doesn't display client, IP, or role

What version of ArubaOS?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Guru Elite

Type "show keys" to see if you see the remote AP license on that controller

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

Yes, remote APs are enabled.
Guru Elite

Please open a case.  I thought it was another bug involving licenses, but it appears to be a display bug.  Do you have campus APs on that same version with the same issue?

Colin Joseph

MVP

I dont' have any controllers running the same version, unfortunately.  Of the other versions I'm running, I am not seeing this issue with CAPs.

MVP

In case it matters, the version is 6.3.1.2 - whoops!  Still logging a ticket..

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: