Wireless Access

Contributor I

Detail about connected users on dashboard are gone

Hi. Something strange happend to my controller in last days. Detaila about connected users displayed on dashboard are missing. I can see only MAC addresses. Detail about assigned role and device type are also gone. Surprisingly user detail are visible in Monitoring tab - Clients table. CLI also show users with details.

That is not enought. I have WLAN where users are bridged to appropriate VLAN depending on their department. Department number is provided by RADIUS server as a attribute value pair and by server rule assigns VLAN. This setup worked for 3 years but suddenly users are not able to connect to the WLAN. I debbuged RADIUS, controller and everything looks normal. Nothing suspicious can be found in log.

I'm not sure, but these two problems appeared at the same time. So I think that they are somehow related.

I tried to reboot controller, upgrade AOS. But no luck.

Please, see attached screens. Any idea what's wrong ?

Thanks. Martin

Guru Elite

Re: Detail about connected users on dashboard are gone

You should open a tac case in parallel to this post. It is very hard to say based on what you posted what is happening.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: