Wireless Access

New Contributor

Detailed Design Documentation

Hi!

I am looking for examples of documentation or workbooks or passing details through requirements, design, installation, transition and operations.  Especialy for large organisations where these are delivered by multiple teams and engineers.

Thanks for any resoures that I can be directed me to.

Best regards,

Daniel

Guru Elite

Re: Detailed Design Documentation

Please take a look at the Aruba Validated Reference Design documents here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/resources/reference-design-guides/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Colin,

Thanks, but been there already.

They are excellent process guideance, but I am looking for a way to capture the results of these for handovers between teams.

Cheers,

Daniel

MVP

Outside of what Colin has provided (VRD), most of the process/guidance and handoff documents i have seen have been developed by integrators and partners via very pricey contracts, and are subject to NDAs, etc. As they are usually developed in-house and have a lot of customization based on their internal expertise, findings what you are likely looking for without paying large amounts of money is pretty slim, but I hope you find what you need.

For exmaple, on my my customers has documents outlining every step of the process from installation of the controllers to the configuration to the every day maintenance, incident response, change process and hange control, upgrades, etc. It was developed by a large integration partner and cost a pretty penny.

Jerrod Howard
Sr. Techical Marketing Engineer
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: