Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Diagnostic test AAA Authentication keep on "please wait" (Microsoft AD) - Aruba 7010

Having problem for 'Diagnostic Test AAA Authentication" for Microsoft Active Directory (AD) on Aruba 7010 running AOS 8.2. On Aruba 7010 i configure the Ldap setting exactly same config as Aruba 6000 (AOS 6.4.4.10).

When i run "Test AAA authentication" on Aruba 7010 it was keep on "please wait" until for few minutes then fail. when I run "Test AAA authentication" on Aruba 6000 series it was successful with just few second. Aruba 7010 able to ping Microsoft AD server.

Please advise. 

Re: Diagnostic test AAA Authentication keep on "please wait" (Microsoft AD) - Aruba 7010

Have you added the IP address & secret of the 7010 to your Microsoft AD server (assuming NPS).

Cheers
James
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------@whereisjrw--------------------------
---------------------------------blog-------------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216 | AMFX #11

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Frequent Contributor I

Re: Diagnostic test AAA Authentication keep on "please wait" (Microsoft AD) - Aruba 7010

On Aruba 7010 i doesn't configure as RADIUS. I'm configure it as Ldap, which is i key in the Base DN info. I also did try to configure the RADIUS include secret key and NPS ip address. Problem still the same.

Guru Elite

Try aaa query-user from the commandline, instead:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_81_Web_Help/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/1CommandList/aaa_query_user.htm

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: