Wireless Access

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Did the license portal change? Eval licenses are no longer an option.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Did the license portal change? Eval licenses are no longer an option.

Posted Jul 31, 2015 05:07 PM

I need a eval for RF Protect: 2048 and don't see evaluation licenses listed as options.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Did the license portal change? Eval licenses are no longer an option.
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 31, 2015 07:07 PM

Unless you are a partner or an Aruba Employee, I don't think you would be able to generate eval keys. If you feel you should be able to, send an email to support@arubanetworks with a description of your issue. 

The licensing site did change a few months ago, and they may have cleaned up privledges or access.

• 3.  RE: Did the license portal change? Eval licenses are no longer an option.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 01, 2015 04:32 PM

You can generate an eval via the licensing portal.  I did one the other day. Can't say where it is off the top of my head though. Just expand and click through the options on the left.

• 4.  RE: Did the license portal change? Eval licenses are no longer an option.
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 01, 2015 11:37 PM

If you have it, it would be at licensing.arubanetworks.com, under 'Certificate Management' at 'Create AOS Eval Certificate'.