Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Disable Stateful SIP Processing in 8.x

In 6.4, I was able to use the "firewall disable-stateful-sip-processing" and similar commands for sips and sccp. The commands don't appear available on the MM in 8.x. Does anyone know how to disable those features?

#AirheadsMobile
Guru Elite

Re: Disable Stateful SIP Processing in 8.x

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_82_Web_Help/Web_Help_Index.htm#ArubaFrameStyles/Firewall_Roles/Global_Firewall_Paramete.htm?Highlight=stateful-sip-processing

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor I

Yes I see it in the documentation, but the options aren't actually there in the GUI or CLI.
Guru Elite

The instructions in the link I posted say where you can find the stateful firewall options.

Screenshot 2018-04-12 at 16.29.59.png

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Guru Elite

Looking at the stateful firewall options on the GUI and the commandline, I cannot find that option.

Why would you want to disable it?

Frequent Contributor I

We had issues with soft UC endpoints dropping voice packets over the RAP during a call. The fix was to disable the stateful ALG for those services.

#AirheadsMobile
Guru Elite

Okay.  Checking on that discrepancy.

Frequent Contributor I

Found it - looks like it was moved under the UCC settings and can only be done at the Mobility Master level (get error otherwise):

mm-ucc.JPG

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: