Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Evaluation Licenses on Aruba Controller

Hi,

Would anyone please confirm that is there is anything in Aruba controller that restricts from uploading evaluation licenses multiple times? If yes then please specify the timeframe.

Actually we are using evaluation licenses (already expired 2 times) for one of our customer during PoC and looks like it will take another couple of months before we come out of PoC stage as the project is of both high value and critical in nature.

Thanks.

MVP

Re: Evaluation Licenses on Aruba Controller

[ Edited ]

i believe you can active trial 3 times before you have to scrap the config and start over.

this seems to be confirmed in this older thread:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Evaluation-license/td-p/24346

also a PoC going on beyond three months might not really be a PoC anymore, but that is easy to say at this stage without the details. we atleast try to limit PoC in time.

Frequent Contributor I

Thanks 

Guru Elite

aruba.markus,

You can try to use a "different" evaluation key, but if you look, it always generates the same key, unfortunately.  The only way is to start over.  There is a reason why it is limited and boneyard is right.  Please see your Aruba sales person/engineer to see if there are any more options.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor I

Thanks 

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: