Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Fetching configs

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Fetching configs

Posted Apr 20, 2012 07:35 AM

I am using 7.4.7 of Aiwave and am having a problem fetching updated configs from IAP 105 AP's. When I run a fetch from my group, I receive the message in the config below:

! Template created from vtlsafl01 (6.1.2.3-2.0.0.4_32946) at 4/20/2012 7:21 AM
    ! based on config fetched at 4/20/2012 7:01 AM"

The problem with this is the "based on config" part. The config that this fetch is based on is the old config and NOT the newest config that I want to be fetched. I have tried creating multiple templates yet the based on date stays the same. What am I missing here?

Thanks

TJG

• 2.  RE: Fetching configs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 20, 2012 12:13 PM

Within that group, are there other IAP templates, perhaps with different firmware restrictions?

• 3.  RE: Fetching configs
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 20, 2012 05:22 PM

When you import a new template for Instant it uses the most recently fetched config (as opposed to fetching a new config on the spot). Try going to the Virtual Controller's audit page, clicking audit, then importing the template again once the audit completes.

• 4.  RE: Fetching configs

Posted Apr 20, 2012 07:43 PM

Thanks for the reply, all is well now.