06-29-2015 07:28 AM
My Colleague has forgotten the password of new AP and I had to reset the AP. I went through CLI( Via console cable connceted) and made factory reset and set new ip address, mask and getway, saved all this and rebooted. But I couldn't ping or browse it's ip address. Then I added also master controller IP address.
But without any luck. i can't conncet to the device.
Please help me, that I didn't do right?
06-29-2015 08:04 AM
No it doesn't gives any such output. Si i think i made everything ok. But why it doesn't work? should i do some enable commnad? or maybe i missed something?
06-29-2015 08:15 AM
Clarify couple things here,
1. How many Controllers you have in the setup ?
2. do have external DHCP or you are using COntroller as the DHCP ?
3. On apboot mode, are you able to ping the Controller after applying the IP address and gateway ?
Please clarify the above , we can fix the issue very easily.
[Is my post helped you ? Give Kudos :) ]
06-29-2015 08:17 AM
1. Break boot option and issue #printenv and check the parameters.
2. Make sure from your vlan or from your master controller vlan the IP of AP is routeble.
3. try to ping the controller from AP.