Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Graphs missing information

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Graphs missing information

Posted Nov 02, 2012 05:57 PM

Hi,

My Airwave server is not displaying information in any of the graphs.  This happens on all pages for APs,client, controllers

The only way I can see data is if I click on the small graph icon on the top right of a large graph which brings up the pop-up window shown 2 hour, 1 day, 1 week history.

I also seem to be missing lots of clients on the Visual RF maps as well.

I'm running Airwave 7.5.5

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Graphs missing information

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 02, 2012 09:03 PM

The graphs are the first sign that somethings wrong on the system.  If you navigate to System -> Status, are any of the items showing up colored red?  Or is everything green?  (We want everything in the green).  If you have any red items, a quick thing you can try is the 'Restart AMP' icon on the bottom of that same page, this will re-iniitialize all the processes (may take 10-15 minutes).  Another thing to check is the disk usage on the system: # df -h.  If that's looking good, you may need to dive into the logs.  If it comes to that, it's a good idea to open a support case since the support staff will be able to direct you to the right logs to look at.

Also, if this is on a VM, you may want to check to see if your VM time is offset from the instance's time.  We normally see issues when the jitter between the two is large.