Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor II

Graphs missing information

Hi,

My Airwave server is not displaying information in any of the graphs.  This happens on all pages for APs,client, controllers

The only way I can see data is if I click on the small graph icon on the top right of a large graph which brings up the pop-up window shown 2 hour, 1 day, 1 week history.

I also seem to be missing lots of clients on the Visual RF maps as well.

I'm running Airwave 7.5.5

Thanks

Re: Graphs missing information

The graphs are the first sign that somethings wrong on the system.  If you navigate to System -> Status, are any of the items showing up colored red?  Or is everything green?  (We want everything in the green).  If you have any red items, a quick thing you can try is the 'Restart AMP' icon on the bottom of that same page, this will re-iniitialize all the processes (may take 10-15 minutes).  Another thing to check is the disk usage on the system: # df -h.  If that's looking good, you may need to dive into the logs.  If it comes to that, it's a good idea to open a support case since the support staff will be able to direct you to the right logs to look at.

Also, if this is on a VM, you may want to check to see if your VM time is offset from the instance's time.  We normally see issues when the jitter between the two is large.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: