Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Posted Apr 23, 2018 03:55 PM

Hello

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I have a dell aruba controller that we are wanting to use facebook to authenticate our guest network on. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of where to start on this. I just took this appliance over so I am very new to it. Thanks

• 2.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Posted Apr 23, 2018 03:56 PM

I forgot to mention that we do not want to use clearpass in any way on this due to lisc. issues. Thanks

• 3.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 23, 2018 04:05 PM

The Aruba hardware controller does not have a Facebook interface and would require and external Captive Portal like ClearPass that supports Facebook integration.

• 4.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Posted Aug 29, 2018 07:50 AM

Hi,

What are the Prerequsites and can you let me know if there any documets have instruction to configure the facebook authentication.

Thanks,

Ranji

• 5.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 31, 2018 07:21 AM

@imranjith wrote:

What are the Prerequsites and can you let me know if there any documets have instruction to configure the facebook authentication.

This should help:

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/How-to-Configure-Facebook-WIFI-with-Aruba-controller-and/ta-p/270518

• 6.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Posted Sep 01, 2018 02:40 AM
    Dear Charlie,

Many thanks for prompt response.
    Let me go through and update you.

Once again thanks.

Thanks
    Ranji

• 7.  RE: Guest Access with Facebook Authentication

Posted Nov 26, 2018 03:42 PM

Hello,

I have an IAP cluster and I configured Facebook Splash page type in Security option but the login is opened, the system doesn´t require a check-in. Is it a correct behavior? What could be happening?