Wireless Access

Contributor I

Hey there. None of our Windows 10 laptops can connect to our main wireless network! help!

Hi there

none of our Windows 10 clients can connect to our main wireless. They can however connect to our portal page. Any ideas? Running out of magic rabbits here.

Guru Elite

Re: Hey there. None of our Windows 10 laptops can connect to our main wireless network! help!

How do you connect to your main wireless?  How are your Windows 10 laptops different?  Did you ever test Windows 10 and get it to connect at some point?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Re: Hey there. None of our Windows 10 laptops can connect to our main wireless network! help!

We go through active directory - acs server.

Our authentication is as follows

WPA2-Entperise

AES

PEAP

It keeps saying "Cannot connect to this network". All other platforms work fine.

Guru Elite

What do you use to configure your Windows 10 machines?

Are there any messages on the ACS server?

Are there any messages in the controller?  (show auth-tracebuf mac <mac address of client>)

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

[ Edited ]

We found a few models of NICs do not see ‘a’ band ssid, but only see ‘g’ band ssid. See if you can download driver from manufacture of the NIC instead of using Windows 10 driver.

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
Contributor I

Hi there

downloaded directly from intel and still no luck. I can authenticate to our other wireless network which is a captive portal. Frustrated.

Guru Elite

...then I would open a TAC case.  The rest of us are just guessing with the limited information you provided...

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

I have.

Guru Elite

Are there any messages on the controller or ACS while they are trying to authenticate?

Colin Joseph

Guru Elite

Have you contacted your Aruba partner? They likely have more insight into your network/configurtion.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: