Wireless Access

New Contributor

Hi I have an AP-65. Can someone tell me how to reset this one. Usually ill connect via SoE.

Hi,

I have an AP-65. Iwant to reset this to factory setting since there is an old config that was loaded to this AP. How can I access this? the only thing that i know is to reset it. Its prevouis controller already changed IP and i cant discover this AP-65.

Thanks,

Alden

MVP

Re: Hi I have an AP-65. Can someone tell me how to reset this one. Usually ill connect via SoE.

If you don't have an old controller with SOE, officially you need an Aruba Y cable.

Personally, I couldn't afford one, so I made a 9way plug out of a shell that I attach to a Cat5e cable. I then plug in a DC PSU and do it that way.

If you'd like the pin-outs, let me know. Of course I'm non-Aruba, so if you break your AP doing the same as me, it's done at your risk of course!

Kudos appreciated, but I'm not hunting! (ACMX 104)
MVP

Re: Hi I have an AP-65. Can someone tell me how to reset this one. Usually ill connect via SoE.

[ Edited ]

See below image for pinning details or the attached .pdf for a tiny bit more.

You might also want to quickly read http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Access-Points/Difference-between-an-AR-CA-SPOE-ADAPT-3-amp-a-AR-CA-SPOE-ADAPT/td-p/3824 for the difference between the splitter cable and splitter box Aruba carries (carried?).

AR-CA-SPOE-ADAPT-3.jpg

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: