Wireless Access

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I assign static IP addresses for the wireless link to MST200 in gateway mode?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How do I assign static IP addresses for the wireless link to MST200 in gateway mode?

Posted Mar 26, 2015 06:45 PM

How do I assign static IP addresses for the wireless link to MST200 in gateway mode?

We have two MST200s in gateway mode running OSPF and AWR in a Cisco router and switches environment.  I manually create a default route that points to the wireless link ip address which I believe is created randomly.

Everytime we reboot the MST200s, the wireless link creates different sets of ip addresses therefore making my default route invalid and had to manually adjust it to point to the new ip address.

How do I assign static ip addresses to these wireless interfaces?  Is there another way to accomplish this?

• 2.  RE: How do I assign static IP addresses for the wireless link to MST200 in gateway mode?

Posted Mar 27, 2015 02:48 AM

HI,

Yes it is possible. check this, I believe this is what you are looking for.

MSR1.png

Please feel free if this don't serve your need.