Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How i can disable the transmit signal from a specified AP-105 on a Aruba Controller

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  How i can disable the transmit signal from a specified AP-105 on a Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 30, 2016 06:07 AM

Hi all
    we works with Aruba contr. 6000 Softw. 6.1.3.10
    For test in a specified room we have to disable the completely RF  signal for  any specified Accesspoints AP-105. pls. can anybody tell me i can do that with a cli command.
    Thanks  in advanced
    regards Roland

• 2.  RE: How i can disable the transmit signal from a specified AP-105 on a Aruba Controller
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2016 06:15 AM

You should use an ap-specific configuration.  Please see the article here:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Campus-Switching-and-Routing/how-to-assign-a-arm-profile-to-a-specific-ap-in-gui-and-cli/m-p/278190  Under ap-specific for that AP, you would just go under RF> Radio Profile and create a radio profile that has the radio "off" and assign it to that AP.

When you are done with it, you can just delete the ap-specific configuration and the AP will just use the configuration from the ap-group.

• 3.  RE: How i can disable the transmit signal from a specified AP-105 on a Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 30, 2016 09:15 AM

Hi Colin
    Thanks for solution :-)

Cheers Roland