Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor I

How to know the aggregated number of unique devices if there is no session historical data stored

Hi,

I wanted to know if it is possible to find out only he aggregated number of authenticated unique devices (not the average nor the maximum) of a specific SSID unluckyly considering that the historical session data in Airwave is setted too short that we are not able to retrieve client session data about this period of time. It is setted to 14 days and wanted to retrieve this specific number for a month and a half ago.

Thanks!

Guru Elite

Re: How to know the aggregated number of unique devices if there is no session historical data store

You would need an NMS like Airwave.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Re: How to know the aggregated number of unique devices if there is no session historical data store

Thanks Colin for your quick answer, actually we already have an Airwave but historical session data was configured too short for recovering raw session data for this period. Somehow either I am able to see other stored data from this period like average or maximum number of users, but not the aggregated number.

Regards,

Albert

Guru Elite

Unfortunately, the controller does not keep historical data and that is what Airwave is designed to do....

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Ok, thanks Colin for the answer.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: