Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used

Posted Mar 09, 2018 01:56 AM
      |   view attached

Hi all,

I'm a newbie on the Airwave, and I have a problem with Airwave's report.

Specifically, I want to create a report that list all client with total mb used instead just top clients.

How can i do it?

Many thanks for help.

• 2.  RE: How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 11, 2018 10:44 PM

You can run a client session report for this. One thing to include in the definition is,

Under Advance option click on show and set Include details about every session and Include details about every client to yes.

Report1.PNG

Now you can specify the time range and run the report. 

Note: Since we are including all the data for client, it would be better to divide and run the report. I.e. if you are running for a month divide it to week and run.

• 3.  RE: How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used

Posted Mar 13, 2018 05:37 AM

@Vishnu Mannilwrote:

You can run a client session report for this. One thing to include in the definition is,

Under Advance option click on show and set Include details about every session and Include details about every client to yes.

Report1.PNG

Now you can specify the time range and run the report. 

Note: Since we are including all the data for client, it would be better to divide and run the report. I.e. if you are running for a month divide it to week and run.

Hi Vishnu,

May i had described no too clearly. I'm sorry for that. But commonly, report will show top 10 client with Total MB Used . I need increase more than 10 so "Number of items to include in Client Session ranked list (Greater than or equal to 1)" is what is need :)

And one more question: How can i export top services/application that user  had used ? (Example : user 1: facebook, youtube, http . User2: gmail,https,torrent....)

Many thanks for help 

• 4.  RE: How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 13, 2018 12:34 PM

Is it that you want to increase the top numbers from 10 to a different value? If so you can change the number in the field "Number of items to include in Client Session ranked list (Greater than or equal to 1): " to the number we need.

Regarding the Application you can run Traffic Analysis report(assuming you are on 8.2.6. Prior to that its call AppRF report).

AppRf.PNG

• 5.  RE: How to report Total Clients by Total MB Used instead Top Clients by Total MB Used

Posted Mar 15, 2018 12:55 AM

Thanks Vishnu,

I've created report that i want :)