Wireless Access

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

I am in need of some help soon please

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I am in need of some help soon please

Posted Dec 01, 2014 05:07 PM

We currently had our remote master revert back to the 6.1.3 code and we lost all the configuration.  I have been working with Aruba Support and we are unable to get the Rap's back up.  Currently this is a 620 aruba controller that controls just our raps.  I believe that we are just missing a piece of configuration but Aruba Support has been able to rebuild the box but it is not working we need to see why it is not working.  I believe that we just have something turned off or missing.  Can anyone help.

• 2.  RE: I am in need of some help soon please

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 01, 2014 05:12 PM

We would be just guessing here.  Aruba Support is the way to go.  Reverting back to 6.1 is an advanced topic and you are in the proper hands to troubleshoot it working with them.

If you feel like you are not getting anywhere, you can ask to have your case escalated.

• 3.  RE: I am in need of some help soon please

Posted Dec 01, 2014 05:20 PM

Thank you I will continue to work with them and have the ticketed escalated.