Wireless Access

MVP

I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment

Hi,

aruba_m

I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environment.

It's an hospital that already got Aruba infrastructure.

Where may I get an EVEL version of Meridian apps? When it will be available for us (partners & distributors ) ?

Please advise,

Thanks,

ME

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Aruba

Re: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environ

Stay tuned in the near future for live onsite demos.  Currently, Aruba SEs can demo the Meridian solution to prospects and customers using internal resources.  

If you would like to demo the Meridian app, please go to the iTunes store and search for "meridian app" and download it.  It's free and gives you a sense of the rich content and wayfinding for our existing customers like Powell Books and Boston Children's Hospital.

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
MVP

Re: I have a client that would like to run a POC (21 days-48 days) using Meridian with Aruba environ

thanks on the info!

MVP

By the way,you wrote:

Currently, Aruba SEs can demo the Meridian solution to prospects and customers using internal resources.  

So - SE'S of Aruba got evel versions of meridian ?! And partners don't?

What should I do until a EVEL version will be available for partners - I can't sell this kind of solution - without showing the clients it's own benefits and on is own site.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Me

Aruba

Please reach out to your local SE to begin that process.  I am not familiar with any partner facing demo.  Most of the time, the demos are client facing and the Meridian app serves that purpose.  

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: