Wireless Access

New Contributor

I have an old Dell PowerConnect W-620, is it EoL?

As the title indicates, I have a Dell W-620 that was in my lab about 4 years ago. During some testing, I'm pretty sure it was switched to ArubaOS vs Dell's version. Running 6.2.0.2.

I'd like to upgrade it's OS to the latest version and use it at home with two APs, but I no longer have access to software.

Is it EoL? Even if I did have access to software, is there even a newer version than what I'm running?

This thing has been in a box for 4+ years, but I'd hate to throw it away...

Guru Elite

Re: I have an old Dell PowerConnect W-620, is it EoL?

It is certainly end of sale.  If it has Aruba software, your problem will be that the licenses issued for ArubaOS software only work on Aruba Hardware...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I'm not able to login to download.dell-pwc.com. I've registered a few times now. Maybe that site is depriciated since HP bought Aruba and surely severed the partnership with Dell?

Guru Elite

The site is not deprecated.  I am not sure how long it takes to get credentials on that site..

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: