Wireless Access

New Contributor

I just got a 3200xm controller and I thought i set it up but how do i login from web?

I did the intial setup (to best of my knowledge) on the 3200xm but I can't figure out the IP address or at least how to access the box via web gui.  According to my ip scanner it is 10.0.1.21 but when I type that in my browser it can't get to it.

Guru Elite

Re: I just got a 3200xm controller and I thought i set it up but how do i login from web?

Use the console connection to get into the controller and type "show ip interface brief" to see what ip address it has.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: I just got a 3200xm controller and I thought i set it up but how do i login from web?

i have a rj45 rollover cable.   but after I plug it in to my ethernet port and the console port how do i type commands?

Contributor II

Use A terminal Software like Putty and check your COM port number from device manger and on Putty choose the COM number for example COM4 and click open you wll be able to use CLI mode.

you can download it from here http://www.putty.org 

Islam Zidan │ Professional Services Engineer | ACCP,ACMP,CWDP,CWNA,CCNP,MCITP,Competia A+
If you Found My Post Helping you kindly Give KUDOS and if it solved your question Kindly hit Accept as a solution box.
Contributor II

as I can see you said you have done all basic configuration bt you cant access it now mae sure you are on the same subnet add static IP on your computer and the  open GUI using your web browser and use HTTPS://10.0.1.21

Islam Zidan │ Professional Services Engineer | ACCP,ACMP,CWDP,CWNA,CCNP,MCITP,Competia A+
If you Found My Post Helping you kindly Give KUDOS and if it solved your question Kindly hit Accept as a solution box.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: