Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

IAP 225 and mounting brackets Product Code

Hi there,

I am trying to order IAP225 and mounting bracket for ceiling tile rail. I will need to order some mounting brackets (some of the ones that cme with the AP for ceiling tile rail) as a site I am looking after has 3 IAPs above the ceiling and I want them installed below on the rail.

Also, I am looking at the product codes and they only seem to be in;

JW240A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW242A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (US) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW239A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (JP) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW238A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (IL) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

I dont see the code for Ireland, can anyone help with above please it will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Aruba Employee

Re: IAP 225 and mounting brackets Product Code

@prodigy wrote:

Hi there,

I am trying to order IAP225 and mounting bracket for ceiling tile rail. I will need to order some mounting brackets (some of the ones that cme with the AP for ceiling tile rail) as a site I am looking after has 3 IAPs above the ceiling and I want them installed below on the rail.

Also, I am looking at the product codes and they only seem to be in;

JW240A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW242A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (US) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW239A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (JP) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

JW238A Aruba Instant IAP-225 (IL) 802.11n/ac Dual 3x3:3 Radio Integrated Antenna AP

I dont see the code for Ireland, can anyone help with above please it will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

For Ireland, the rest-of-world product code is appropriate.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering

Many thanks for your response that cleared that up. On that note; would you also know the code for License to have the 4 IAP225s on Aruba Central..? Also 3 year subscription Key.

Kindest Regards and thanks again.

Also, mounting bracket codes for ceiling tile rail..?

I am so sorry I mean 5 year license

Sorry about that.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Aruba Employee

@prodigy wrote:

Also, mounting bracket codes for ceiling tile rail..?

Ceiling tile rails should be included with the AP.

For Central pricing, I would contact a local HPE/Aruba partner in your area who has the correct product skus and pricing.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: