04-06-2014 05:33 AM - edited 04-06-2014 05:34 AM
ArubaOS has full IPv6 support, but InstantOS has not.
This is not an official list, this is what I have come across while working with these products.
- IPv6 management
- AP communication over IPv6
- IPv6 RADIUS
- Learning of client IPv6 addresses for NDP proxy (beware: currently still max 5 IPv4/IPv6 addresses per MAC address)
- Broadcast filtering does not break IPv6
- IPv6 SLAAC router advertisements will be converted to unicast when you enable VLAN pooling on a Virtual-AP profile. This means IPv6 SLAAC will not break when you enable VLAN pooling and/or dynamic VLAN assignment.
- IPv6 firewall rules and IPv6 captive portal
- Only forwarding of IPv6 packets works
- No IPv6 management
- No learning of client IPv6 addresses
- Enabling broadcast filtering will break IPv6 SLAAC
- No IPv6 firewall rules
- No conversion of IPv6 SLAAC router advertisements to unicast; thus when you use dynamic VLAN assignment IPv6 SLAAC will break
ACMX#255 | ACMP | ACCP | AWMP