Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Import MAC address list to Aruba controller internal database

Can i import MAC address list to Aruba controller internal database?

Guru Elite

Re: Import MAC address list to Aruba controller internal database

You cannot.  The best way to do this is to format it in a spreadsheet just like the commands to add them, then paste them into the controller:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/67/17/1/local-userdb.jpg

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Hi, i need to do this now, but your link has stopped working, any chance of  a re-upload ?

cheers

Stephen

cjoseph wrote:

You cannot.  The best way to do this is to format it in a spreadsheet just like the commands to add them, then paste them into the controller:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/67/17/1/local-userdb.jpg

Guru Elite

I am not sure why that is not coming up.  Basically you would just have a spreadsheet where a list of the command "local-userdb-add username <mac address>" for all of your entries.  You would then just copy and paste the list of commands, adding all your mac addresses, into the terminal session for your controller.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

cheers

Tested and working :-)

cjoseph wrote:

I am not sure why that is not coming up.  Basically you would just have a spreadsheet where a list of the command "local-userdb-add username <mac address>" for all of your entries.  You would then just copy and paste the list of commands, adding all your mac addresses, into the terminal session for your controller.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: