Wireless Access

New Contributor

Indoor Aruba Access Point and Wireless Controller

I am preparing technical specification for Indoor Wi-Fi. We are planning to used Indoor access point and Wireless Controller. Can any body suggest Model of Indoor access point and Wireless Controller which is compariable to Cisco 1602 and Controller 5508,

Also comparision of CISCO , Aruba and Ruckus Indoor Access Point  and Controller product (Merit and Drawback).

Thanks in advance

Guru Elite

Re: Indoor Aruba Access Point and Wireless Controller

If you are an Aruba Partner, you can obtain that information here:  https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/prm/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I am not partner of Aruba (Customer). I have to make specification which will copraiable to CISCO 1602 access Point. So suggest the model number for Wireless access Point equivalent to CISCO 5508 and CISCO 1602 access Point .

Guru Elite

Thank you.

What you require is some very detailed information.  You should go to www.arubanetworks.com and click on "Chat", so that someone can answer your pre-sales questions...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: