Wireless Access

New Contributor

Installing RAP2WG.

Hi,

Having a problem Installing RAP2's.

I have ports 4500 and 500 forwarded to the controller and the firewall at my home has been disabled. But I still get failed,RC_ERROR_IKEP1 errors.

Are there any debugging commands I can use to see if anything is getting through to the controller?

When the RAP2 is initially connected to the LAN it updates and reboots and I can provision it to the RAP AP group that has been created and it reboots and you don't see it again.

This is a brand new controller on the latest software that is only being used for the RAP's.

Any help gratefully received as I'm starting to pull what little hair I have out!!!

Guru Elite

Re: Installing RAP2WG.

IKE_PKT1 means that no traffic is going between the AP and the controller.  What is your network setup?  What firewall are you using to forward traffic to the controller?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

It is just a Draytek 2820 router with port redirection sending udp ports 4500 & 500 to the ip address of the controller.
Guru Elite

Okay.

On the controller's commandline, type "show datapath session table | include 4500" while the RAP2WN is trying to connect to see if any traffic is being sent to the controller's ip address..

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: