06-26-2013 07:12 PM - edited 06-26-2013 11:42 PM
I need to deploy IAP where users could access internet by clicking user acceptance policy (UAP)
The splash page will is hosted on Clearpass Guet. Although I ran into few issues at the start, I managed to get this up and running.
Any pointers would be very much appreciated.
I created a new web login page and the parameters are as follows:
- Authentication: Anonymous (Do not require a username or password)
- Anonymous User :AAA_Guest
- Pre-auth check :Local-match a local account
- Terms : enabled “requires a term and conditions confirmation”
The questions I have for the above setup are as follows:
- what is the upper limit for the number of sessions allowed using the AAA_guest username?
- can we control the duration per each session for this account?
- last not least, is this the best approach to achive the above mentioned outcome?
I also noticed that sometimes I get re-directed to https://instant.arubanetworks.com:4343/ instead of the requested site.
As I'm a newbie on Aruba I'm sure I'm missing something fundamental here.
If you have any pointers/advice I would appreciate it very much.