Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.

Posted Oct 18, 2017 12:28 PM

When I do a "show ap database-summary" it shows that I have multiple are monitors.

From the GUI I can easily click on "All Air Monitors to see them"

Is there a CLI command to chow the same basic AM information (eg. Name, Ap Group, Status, IP,  etc...)  ?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 18, 2017 12:46 PM

you cna likely do a 'show ap database | include AM' (not it's case sensitive, but whatever is after the include would be a search string for any string in the line output.

• 3.  RE: Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.

Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:42 AM

Hi.

Yeah I tried that and it did not show them.

I have 32 AM's on a local controller and I tried to show them from both the master and the local and I can't find a command that does it from the CLI.

The easiest way I can find it to go into the gui but if the gui can differenciate them I assume there has to be a way in the CLI to do the same.

Thanks,

Dave

• 4.  RE: Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:53 AM

"show ap active | include AM"

• 5.  RE: Is there a CLI command to show air monitor details similar to what is in the GUI.

Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:56 AM

That worked.

Thanks Joseph.