Wireless Access

New Contributor

Issue after upgrade to 6.1.3.1

Currently have two 6000 controllers and two 3200 controllers.  All of the controllers except for one has had no issue upgrading to the 6.1.3.1 firmware.

I upgraded to 6.1.3.1 from 6.0.2.0 and on one of the 3200 controllers I am having a bit of issues with it.  I upgraded the controller and was not able to access the webpage or SSH after the controller came back online.  I was able to ping the controller though.

I have accessed the controller via the console and completely blown away the config, re-setup the interfaces at least to get it onto the network, added another user than just the admin account..etc..  I can plug the controller in and watch the interface start to ping from my workstation.  After a few minutes, I am able to access the webpage and login through both the admin and added usernames.  I can SSH into the controller as well.  After 2-3 minutes, when I click on a link in webpage (say the configuration tab or something in the menu), I get an error from my browser stating I can no longer access the web page.  Nothing from then on happens.  I can't SSH anymore, can't browse the webpages of the controller.  The other admin here is able to SSH into the controller and then after 2-3 minutes...they basically get booted out of the controller and can no longer access it either; through the webpage or SSH.

Any ideas or suggestions?  Note: I have completely cleared the config already to default settings and set controller back up only on the interface where I need access to the network and added a username to the device.  That's it.

Guru Elite

Re: Issue after upgrade to 6.1.3.1

Please open a support case...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

Hmmm, the only time I've seen that kind of odd behavior is when I had a duplicate IP address in my lab.  You might want to rule that out.

New Contributor

same subnet, different IP.  The other 3200 works just fine as configured.  This one has a duplicate configuration aside from the differnt IP address.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: