Wireless Access

New Contributor

Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

Looking for some assistance.  Currently trying to set up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM and am having no luck reaching the controller once the virtual ports are set to trunks.  I'll admit that I am not very familiar with VMs.  Following the instructions from Aruba, and can't tell if I am missing anything.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Super Contributor I

Re: Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

Have you tried to Enable MAC adress spoofing and uncheck Protected network for each Network Adapters? 

Capture.PNG

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
Guru Elite

Re: Issues setting up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM

@Gilmore715 wrote:

Looking for some assistance.  Currently trying to set up Aruba OS 8.3.0.0 Virtual Controller on Hyper-V VM and am having no luck reaching the controller once the virtual ports are set to trunks.  I'll admit that I am not very familiar with VMs.  Following the instructions from Aruba, and can't tell if I am missing anything.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Have you seen the Virtual Appliance Installation Guide here?  https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=29620

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: