Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

Posted May 24, 2012 03:20 PM

Hi I has been trying to fund the configuration in the controller under GUI /CLI  and also I went to check under the User guide without luck, could you please help me out with this to configure it, Im experiencing issues with the users that are over using only specific APs I need to balance the users between APs.

• 2.  RE: Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

Posted May 24, 2012 04:49 PM

• 3.  RE: Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

Posted May 24, 2012 06:29 PM

Hi my buddy,

This option isnot available on version 3.4, it exist maybe on version 3.3.x but not in 3.4.x.

Does it dissapear from version 3.4 as load balance and converted to spectrum load balancing ?

• 4.  RE: Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 24, 2012 08:31 PM

Both the local probe response and the load balancing in the RF optimization profile should be available.  Where are you looking?

• 5.  RE: Load Balancing configuration for Aruba OS 3.4.0

Posted May 25, 2012 12:52 PM

Hummm maybe Im on a local controller and thats why I cant find the option, but I'm almost sure that I'm looking in the right place as the answer 276 indicates, let me check it again and if I can't get there I will post a screenshoot of the menu where I'm looking.

Thank you