Wireless Access

Frequent Contributor I

Lost Certificate and License Keys for Controller

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can we retrieve the lost Certificate and License keys for controller?

Actually i was trying to factory reset the controller and forgot to save the license keys. Now i can't find the certificate keys as well that came the very first time with the controller to generate the License keys :(

Please help.

Thank you.

Guru Elite

Re: Lost Certificate and License Keys for Controller

TAC....

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Aruba Employee

Have you tried logging into licensing.arubanetworks.com? If you can do this you should find the license keys listed there for the serial number of your controller. TAC will also be able to help you.

Frequent Contributor I

Appriciate your response...

I contacted TAC and they gave me the certificate and activation keys for the controller. Now what next? I mean when i go to License management system provide the certificate key, it says "already in use".

Please guide me further how can i use those certificate and activation keys?

thanking you in advance.

Guru Elite

You should be able to paste in the Activation Keys right into the controller.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Under the licensing portal did you try the import preloaded certificate option. There is an option there to recover the licenses and activations that were used on a controller. You can get them back by just entering the serial number of the controller.

Once you have them back in the licensning portal it should just be a matter of then copying the activation keys to your controller.

I have used this method a few times in the past.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: