Wireless Access

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Mobility Controller Firewall

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Mobility Controller Firewall

Posted May 15, 2018 02:43 AM

Hi All,

Is there any feature which can which we can implement to control Wired Access with Mobility Controller?

If Yes, then which feature is been used in Mobility Controller and Access Switch?

Regards,

Prashant

• 2.  RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

Posted May 15, 2018 03:31 AM

You can control the wired access with the firewall function of the WLAN controller.

• 3.  RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

Posted May 15, 2018 03:34 AM

Then which feature is used in access switch to make it happened?

Regards,

Prashant

• 4.  RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

Posted Aug 24, 2018 09:11 AM

first of all i am very sorry i am posting this here, i have no idea how to create a new topic , i couldnt find the option so thats being said this is my issue-

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase licenses for a controller I just purchased for home use? I’m thinking of getting two LIC-ENTs I just don’t know what the best avenue to do that is. I’ve seen that CDW will sell licenses, but how would that work? Do I email CDW my controller serial# so that I can then later register the licenses with HP?

• 5.  RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2018 09:56 AM

@ujwalgomes wrote:

first of all i am very sorry i am posting this here, i have no idea how to create a new topic , i couldnt find the option so thats being said this is my issue-

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase licenses for a controller I just purchased for home use? I’m thinking of getting two LIC-ENTs I just don’t know what the best avenue to do that is. I’ve seen that CDW will sell licenses, but how would that work? Do I email CDW my controller serial# so that I can then later register the licenses with HP?

A license purchased through an authorized reseller like CDW will get you an entitlement certificate. You use that key and your controller serial number on the HP licensing portal to activate the license for your specific controller.

• 6.  RE: Mobility Controller Firewall

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 15, 2018 09:20 AM
    Take a look at the ClearPass Solution Guide for Wired Policy Enforcement.